Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sarah is in Peru!

 
 
1. What's new at the MTC (Peru)?
Wow! It was so crazy getting to the Peru MTC. about 48 hours flying/sleeping on planes and then a mix-up about who was picking us up from the Lima airport--but, alas we made it. I was so pooped! Spanish is difficult. Everyone in my class had atleast three years of spanish in high school so the teacher expects more from everyone. It's difficult, but I'm improving. Some days I just LOVE it here, other days I'm still adjusting. It is really fun though. A lot of work. I'm trying to find time to learn spanish better but I also need help memorizing scriptures, getting better at teaching, etc. Where does the time go? I always ask myself this.
2. Quick Messages
Paul- My eyes started watering today as I was reading your book of mission letters. An investigator we're teaching right now is named Manual (in the MTC. Haha. Thank you so much for sending that. I'd like to send you an email, but for some reason I don't have it. I really love you, Paul.
Ariel- I was SO happy to get an email from you. I have seriously 3 minutes, but I will definitely email you back. Please send your address as we have more time to write than email.
Mary- Ask Taylor about the googledoc settings I'd explain but no time :( love you thanks.
3. What I have learned this week
This week I learned about the POWER of agency. I know that we are all born to do GREAT things, but a lot of times we choose to do otherwise. I had an incredible conversation with my companion. I felt the spirit so strong. Brought me to tears. A lot of experiences like this have happened. I wish I could explain more.
4. A challenge
Share a personal experience with someone you love.
 
LOVE YOU ALLL

Hermana Fischbuch

No comments:

Post a Comment